On The Horizon: Hot Air Balloon

4.17.2009

Spotted at Bloomingdale's online Juicy Couture Summer Trunk Show: a sweet pastel hot air balloon, complete with passenger, landing in the golds.

Oh. No. This is definitely one of the cuter and more creative charms that I've seen in awhile. The detail looks pretty amazing - chains for the rope, a proper weave pattern on the basket, plus little flower adornments? I'm absolutely sold. I don't even plan on waiting to find it on sale or discounted - I'll probably pick it up directly from my local Juicy boutique as soon as they get it in.

$: 58.00
Where:
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Buying!
Plus One?: Probably if I can obtain a second one at a discount.
Misc.: I had to leave the 'where' area blank because for some odd reason this charm has disappeared from Bloomingdales.com. There's no longer any mention of the Juicy Couture Summer Trunk Show and several other jewelry items vanished alongside this charm. Thanks to Google's sweet caching system I was able to find their stock photo - it's all that remains of this little cutie for now. :(

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: Hot Air Balloon”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger