Archive: Shield

4.27.2009


image nameimage name
I won't lie to you; this isn't my favorite charm and I have no idea what posessed me to buy it. I think it's better suited for someone who loves Juicy for the brand, or perhaps works in one of their boutiques.

The detail on the back is magnificent, though. It's one of the few pieces I have ever seen that has etchings in more than three colors (black, pink, and green). I especially love the two yorkies - they look like they're trying to high-five one another.

Outside of that there's not much more I have to say on this charm. It's kind of plain and if I were to do anything with it I'd stick it on a handbag to add a little extra detail.

Price: $40.00
Box: Black/Blue
Code: YJRU0787

Comments

No response to “Archive: Shield”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger