Pink Alert: Free Gift at Juicy Couture Boutiques

5.19.2009


image name
A few days ago I posted about a sweet little coupon that came in the back of a Juicy catalog, good for 20% off your entire purchase plus a freebie valued at $16. I solved the mystery this morning when this very hot pink lipstick was added to my bag after I paid.

Honestly I'm not wild about the color at all - it is a nearly neon magenta color and I can't think of any occasion on which I'd wear it. Sure, I could tone it down with a different lipstick or some lipgloss, but that seems like more effort than it's worth. I'm really digging the safety pin embellishment, though!

Comments

One response to “Pink Alert: Free Gift at Juicy Couture Boutiques”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I luv any shades of Pink! congrats! I so envy you right now! LOL

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger