Diversion: Open-Heart Rope Bracelet

5.01.2009

I have something to confess: I'm not exclusive to Juicy charms. Some of you are, many of us aren't and I have a great love for most of Juicy's merchandise, despite how frilly and high-maintenance their stuff can feel some times. I digress.

This bracelet is going on my summer list of "musts" for several reasons. One? Pink. Two? Heart! Three? Well, just look at it. It also comes in white, and I think they'd both make a sweet little bonus detail for any outfit and any occasion. The heart also happens to match a pearl necklace that I just received, so that may have something to do with my fanfare. I'm also excited about the simplicity of the detail - no little baubles and beads hanging off the rope, and the rope itself is quite orderly (which I so appreciate). The price ($35) is reasonable enough that I may just have to get it in both colors.

What do you think?

Comments

No response to “Diversion: Open-Heart Rope Bracelet”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger