On The Horizon: Pretzel

5.01.2009

Spotted at Juicy's website: Flecked with pave crystal salt, a very tasty pretzel is coming to dinner with the golds.

I certainly hope you weren't hungry before you came over here, because I'm sure that you are now. I look at this charm and I can smell a hot pretzel baking somewhere. Juicy kept this charm pretty true to life; although the salt is far too orderly to be realistic they went and turned the pieces into crystals to make up for it. The twist is spot on, the color looks fantastic - I'd have to say that Juicy seems to be getting better at the food charms (if you'll recall my laundry list of complaints on the milkshake/ice cream soda). This may be one of those that I wait until I can find it at a decent discount.. I really don't feel like it's one that I'm going to pay full price for. Having said that, I know myself well enough to say that if it starts flying off the shelves across the country I will be picking one up wherever I can find it.

Again, sorry for the tiny picture. Click on over to Juicy's website for a bigger version on the ordering page.

$: 42.00
Where: Pre-order from JuicyCouture.com
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Buying, eventually.
Plus One?: Nope.
Misc.: Summer 2009 - ship date is listed as 6/10.

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: Pretzel”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger