On The Horizon: Pink Crown

6.06.2009

Color me surprised, but I'm excited about this one! I've passed on the previous crown charms (and if I can recall correctly they are the large pearl one, the red-stone one, and the tiny tiara/ring inside of a case), but the cheery colors of this one have got me interested.

It's no secret that I like pink, but I'm really liking the way they combined the turquoise and blue colored stones. I do wish they had photos from another angle, or at least a back and front view. I guess I'll just have to wait until it comes out.

It's available for pre-order on Neiman's website and you can get free shipping on any purchase with the code NMSHIP.

$: 52.00
Where: Pre-order from NeimanMarcus.com
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Buyin'!
Plus One?: Probably not.
Misc.: Fall 09 - listed ship date is 09/11.

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: Pink Crown”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger