Diversion: Bow Bracelet

6.06.2009

This popped up on the New Arrivals page at Neiman Marcus. I was intrigued, but to tell you the truth it looks better from far away (or, in this case, I guess smaller)

The colors -- or lack thereof -- are rather dull and the textures of the ribbon leave something to be desired. Still, I'm intrigued and wonder what this will look like in person and on the wrist.

Asking price is $78, which I find to be rather ridiculous. Even starter bracelets don't cost that much and have a more versatile purpose. If I do end up liking this when I see it in person I'll be searching for it at a sizable discount.

Comments

No response to “Diversion: Bow Bracelet”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger