Yikes!

7.06.2009

Hey everyone! Sorry for the sudden stop in posting - I left for a two week vacation on July 1st and haven't been near a computer or my charms since then. Prior to that I was pretty busy so the blog had to take a backseat. :( I apologize! I am heading out to the Juicy outlet in Houston today, and will hopefully return with a great charm score. If the store has anything worth reporting I will add it to this post later on, along with their address and phone number. I hope everyone had a great July 4th!

Update: Nothing good at the outlet, unfortunately. Your standard array of outlet charms - the pave pear (though marked down to 19.99), suitcase, black evening shoe, purple heart, engagement ring, crown, key, chocolate covered strawberry, and a few others that weren't memorable. I was disappointed, but I wasn't expecting too much. The store has been open less than 2 years and has had the same stuff both times I've gone (and a year apart at that!).

Comments

No response to “Yikes!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger