On The Horizon: English Wellie Charm

7.19.2009

I'm pretty excited that Juicy kept with an entire theme for longer than two charms. The second of three in the British bonanza is the Wellie Boot.

I have no personal connection to this cutie, and I don't typically buy the shoe charms. I love the clasps and flag detail, though. The boot looks as if it might be rather small (in comparison to the lobster clasp - one looks to be just slightly bigger than the other), which would be a plus for me. I also think I spy ridge detail on the bottom, and that would be a great new addition for a shoe charm (most are just flat and smooth).

Still, I find myself wavering on the new ones in an effort to prepare myself for what I can only hope will be a total charm blitz come holiday season. This one is staying off my list for now, only because the price is high and I'm just not.. gasp.. a shoe girl!

$: 52.00
Where: Pre-order from JuicyCouture.com
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Eyein'
Plus One?: Nope
Misc.: late Summer 09 - listed ship date is 08/12.

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: English Wellie Charm”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger