On The Horizon: London Phone Booth

7.17.2009

Finally! A piece from the Jet Set bracelet has made its way into the world of individual charms. Meet the little red London phone booth that I am already head over heels for.

I've had the extreme fortune to go to London twice, and actually used the iconic red phone booth a few times. It's cheery like the city itself and I absolutely love the punchy red color.

There's not much else to say about this charm -- after all, it is just a phone booth. Still I'm in love and suddenly find myself yearning to be back traversing the streets of lovely London.

$: 48.00
Where: Pre-order from JuicyCouture.com
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Buyin'!!!
Plus One?: Nope
Misc.: late Summer 09 - listed ship date is 08/12.

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: London Phone Booth”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger