On The Horizon: Double Decker Bus

7.19.2009

Oh. YES. I rode these both times I was in London, and it was always a different experience. The first time it was pretty warm and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The second time I thought I was going to freeze to death, but still got a pretty awesome view of all the sites from the top deck.

I'm over the moon about this one, so I can't wait to check it out in person and grab one. At this point it'd be fairly easy to assemble an entire British themed bracelet; between the boot, bus, phone booth, and the previously released teacup and teapot you're more than halfway there.

$: 52.00
Where: Pre-order from JuicyCouture.com
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Buyin'!!
Plus One?: It really all depends on how much I love it when I see it, but maybe.
Misc.: late Summer 09 - listed ship date is 08/12.

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: Double Decker Bus”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger