On The Horizon: Silver Shield

7.16.2009

Holy crackerjacks Batman, I'm alive! My sincerest apologies for being gone so long - I tend to totally disconnect whenever I go on vacation or I'm out of town. I had a great time though, and it feels good to be home now. Enough neglecting - on with the good stuff!!

Debuting in under a month is Juicy's rather pretty silver shield. That means a little something, given that I traditionally am not a fan of the shield charms at all. I think they'd be perfect for a Juicy employee to wear, or maybe for a die hard fanatic of the brand. I am neither and often pass on them. But there's something about this one that has piqued my interest. Is it the contrasting pink and silver? Possibly. Is it the sweet little banner that wraps around the middle and gives it some dimension? Could be. The shield keeps it cute and simple and would look great on a small handbag or clutch.

$: 48.00
Where: Pre-order from JuicyCouture.com
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Eyein' for now, unless the price drops by quite a bit
Plus One?: Nope
Misc.: late Summer 09 - listed ship date is 08/12.

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: Silver Shield”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger