On The Horizon: Chain Purse

7.19.2009

Finally! Something completely unexpected that has me very intrigued. I have always loved the chain detail Juicy uses to mimic different things - hair, tails, and now fringe!

I'm dying to see this in person, because I'm very curious to know what it looks like beneath the fringe. Is it just a curtain of metal, or does an actual purse shape lurk beneath? I must know. I'm also loving the handles -- this handbag charm looks pretty different from any other one they've done before. Excited!!

$: 52.00
Where: Pre-order from JuicyCouture.com
Buyin' or Eyein'?: Buyin'!!!
Plus One?: Nope
Misc.: late Summer 09 - listed ship date is 08/12.

Comments

No response to “On The Horizon: Chain Purse”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger