Limited Edition: Bat

9.01.2009


image nameimage name
image name
As soon as rumors started circulating that a bat charm was going to be released my heart got a little fluttery. I love animal charms and knew that, regardless of what it ultimately looked like, I would launch myself on a quest to find it once it was out.

A lot of people have been disappointed that the wings don't open. You can add me to that category, but I don't mind it all that much. I think Juicy did a pretty good job capturing the likeness of a bat, save for one small thing - the face looks a little more like that of a mouse than a bat.

Still, I'm over the moon with his sparkly, sparkly wings and his sweet baby pink ears. So much so that I don't even care that it's a completely silver charm on a gold clasp. The back of the charm is smooth and shiny and reads "bite my couture" up near the top.

Bats aren't for everyone, so I don't see this flying (haha, pun fully intended) off the shelves right away. I do imagine that once this is gone it will be absolutely, gone though -- like most of the previously released animal/creature charms.


LE Tag Year: 2009
Price: 52.00
Box: Gold/Pink
Code: YJRU3179

Comments

No response to “Limited Edition: Bat”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger