Diversion: Rainbow Heart Studs

12.30.2009


image name

When I saw these on Nordstrom's website I didn't hesitate for even a second. It could have been the impatience of the holiday shopping season creeping around, or it could just have been that these were too cute to pass up.

What's not to love? Color? Check. Hearts? Check. Sparkly? Check! If these earrings (and the rainbow charm and rainbow wish necklace) are any indication of what Juicy's spring and summer lines look like then I'm doomed for sure. I love bright, happy stuff and these fit right into that category.

The earrings are studs, and they're quite small -- maybe half the size of my pinkie finger? Absolutely perfect for adding just a drop of cheerfulness to work outfits. Click here to check them out on Nordstrom's site.

Price: 42.00
Box: Brown/Pink
Code: YJRU3642
Misc: The bottom of the box reads Heart w/Rainbow Studs. I titled my post differently because it looked weird writing it out that way.

Comments

4 Responses to “Diversion: Rainbow Heart Studs”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

This totally reminds me of Hawaii! Well..the license plates :-) Theyre so cute and I love that they're tiny studs.

LOL.. our drivers licenses have rainbows across them, too! I just love the bright, colorful stuff Juicy is putting out for spring. I was kind of hoping some of it would be ugly so my wallet could catch a break. ;)

Omg thats right! McLovin from the movie Superbad had a Hawaii license-lol. I just googled Juicy spring collection and they have a Juicy rainbow charm! http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponline/accessoriesjewelry/jewelry/prodY0DPQ

This reminds me of Rainbow Brite not to mention your new earrings!!
~Toris' wallet cries~

Happy New Year Tori!! May 2010 bring you joy, good fortune, and happiness.

Yeah! I ordered the rainbow charm from Nordstrom's before Christmas and they canceled it because they didn't get them in or something. But now it's in so they're sending it out and I'm super excited to get it! I saw it at the mall today and it's so pretty.

Happy New Year's right back at you Janice! :D Have fun and show those sparkly nails off!!

Post a Comment

 
Charm Candy. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger